We take respect for privacy and the protection of our users’ personal data very seriously. Below we explain how we collect the data and how we process it.
1. Data of the data controller
- Company Name: WINTERSTEIN AND ARLANDI REAL ESTATE, S.L.
- VAT NUMBER: B93302966
- Address: C) MIGUEL DE CERVANTES 1, LOCAL B, 29730, RINCÓN DE LA VICTORIA (MÁLAGA)
- Phone: 699725886
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: REAL ESTATE
- Web: www.april-e.com
3. Principles Applicable to Personal Information
The following principles apply to the processing of personal data:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: in order for the personal data to be lawful, consent is required or the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. The data shall be provided in an understandable and accessible form.
- Data minimization principle: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to the need for which they were collected.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will be deleted when they are no longer useful for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, through the implementation of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
4. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The processing that we carry out on personal data responds to the following purposes:
- To fulfill your request and provide you with information related to the services provided by WINTERSTEIN AND
ARLANDI REAL ESTATE, S.L. and specifically relating to INMOBILIARIA .
The website has the following forms that collect personal data:
– Contact form: its purpose is to respond to requests from customers and potential customers. Collects the following personal data: name, email and phone number.
-Newsletter: its purpose is to keep clients and interested parties informed of the news and promotions existing in the real estate company. The user subscribes by leaving his/her e-mail address. It is possible to unsubscribe at any time by contacting the data controller.
- Send commercial communications; newsletters, promotions and special offers and manage the list of subscriptions provided by the user.
- By subscribing to the newsletter and ticking the corresponding box you agree to receive commercial communications in order to receive information about the service provided and other news of interest in the sector.
In the case of initiating the contracting process of any of our services, further consent will be requested for the corresponding purpose.
5. Legitimate reason for the processing of personal data
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Such revocation shall not be retroactive.
6. Categories of personal data processed
The categories of data that will be processed for the purposes indicated are as follows:
Identification data: name and surname, e-mail and telephone number.
Other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing the web.
No specially protected data is processed.
Mandatory data will be distinguished in the information collection forms. If you decide not to provide us with any of these data considered mandatory, we will not be able to fulfill the intended purpose and the data processing and the provision of the corresponding service will not be carried out.
You guarantee that the Personal Data you provide us are true and correct, and you will be responsible for communicating any changes in them.
7. Security measures applied
WINTERSTEIN AND ARLANDI REAL ESTATE, S.L. is committed to the treatment of the personal data of the users; to respect their confidentiality and to use them within the purpose for which they were collected.
As part of our commitment to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized access or processing, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing; it shall be ensured that any person who is authorized to process the data (staff, collaborators and service providers) is under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality.
8. Data retention period
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to the request or in general for the duration of the business relationship or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
9. Recipients to whom the data is communicated
The user knows and accepts that their personal data may be provided to third parties when necessary to fulfill the purposes of the treatment, respecting in all cases the security measures required by current legislation on the protection of personal data.
10. User’s rights
The User has the following rights regarding the processing of his/her personal data:
- Right of access to your personal data.
- Right to rectify inaccurate data.
- Right of deletion of data that are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to limit the processing of data for a specific purpose.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data.
- The right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (supervisory authority in
competent Data Protection Authority), especially when it has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of
You may exercise your rights by sending a request accompanied by a copy of your ID card to the address indicated in paragraph 1 or to the e-mail address email@example.com.